November 6, 2009

Demy


Have you seen the recipe reader from Demy? It's like an ipod meets a kindel for your recipes! I'm swooning...

The Demy stores up to 2,500 recipes. First you create an account at keyingredient.com where you can load recipes from all over the web or type in your own recipes if you only have paper copies. Then you plug your Demy into your PC and synch your account, much like your ipod. Can you imagine? All of your recipes, right there on your kitchen counter, organized perfectly in this lovely electronic device!

Right now I have my recipes organized in a binder {so 20th century I know) and/or random recipe sites on the web. I can only dream of having all of my recipes on my very own Demy. Thank goodness Christmas is just around the corner. This baby is definitely going on my Christmas list. Perfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment